Nexthomegeneration.com – Have you ever felt that a room in your house was cold and cramped? Your room like dark and stuffy even though your room is quite large. Don’t worry we might help you because today we will give you some decorating ideas and tips to make your room feel bigger and warmer. This time we won’t talk about the interior or exterior design but we will talk about how to make a room look bigger and warmer with room decorating ideas. It might help you to have a better room in your house.
Before we will talk about how to make our room look bigger and warmer, we will give you some exterior designs. If you want to make your home look amazing even only seen from the outside, we should apply an eclectic home exterior. It can be applied in your home to make it look prettier. This time we will give you tips and recommendations that hopefully might help you to have a better room in your house.
How to Make a Room Look Bigger
Have you ever felt your room looks cramped? It can make us doesn’t feel comfortable while staying in the room. A compared room can also make it look messy because there will be a lot of stuff that can’t arrange properly. It makes our room won’t look pretty and precisely look monotonous. Don’t worry about it because we will give you some tips to make a room look bigger and have a pretty design.
- Bright color is very suitable for people who have a small place because it can make our room look bigger than before. Even many architectures recommend bright colors like white, yellow, light blue, and others to make it look bigger. For you who love dark colors than bright colors, we should combine them at the same time. It can make our home still look bigger. Bright colors are also suitable for people who want to apply an eclectic design. Bright colors are also suitable for you to apply in the cozy eclectic living room.
- Don’t place furniture too close to the wall. If you have a single sofa don’t add it too close to it and leave a little space. It can create a shadow if expose to light and make a bigger impression. Don’t forget to add a plant that has a tall size to make this concept stronger.
- If we have a small place we can add a mirror for making it look bigger. It creates a room reflection that can make our room look wider.
- To make our small room feel wider and look bigger we can utilize our furniture as much as possible. We can make our furniture have multifunctional and make it more useful than usual.
- A unique carpet can make our room look bigger because the design is luxurious and minimalist at the same time. We should add it under a table or other furniture and also we can make it as a pedestal if we want to sit on the floor.
- Don’t hesitate to add furniture on the wall like television or others. The furniture on the wall is very suitable for a small place because it doesn’t need a lot of space. It also can make our room look bigger because leaving a lot of space in our room.
- Strip patterned floor is given a bigger illusion for our room. The pattern makes our room look a little longer than it should be. If we don’t want to apply patterned tiles we can add a carpet that has a stripe pattern in our room.
- Large shutters and curtains make ensure the intensity of the incoming light is greater to our home. It can also make our room feel brighter and create a furniture shadow that can make it look bigger. We should create a tall window and cover it with a long curtain to make it prettier and look astonishing.
- Don’t create a divider between one room to another for making it look bigger and wider. If we have many dividers, it can make our room look narrow.
- An acrylic mirror wall sticker can be added to our ceiling room as decorations because it can make our room look bigger than don’t use it. Decorate our ceiling room can create an illusion of higher vertical space so that your small house looks spacious.
Be careful to arrange a small room because if we choose the wrong decorations and furniture arrangement, it can make our room look more narrow. Hence, we should choose the right furniture that has a suitable design for making our room look bigger and prettier. These tips also can make it feel warmer because using a big window can make sunlight easier through to our room.
How To Make A Room Feel Warmer
It is important to make our room feel warmer in any condition like in the winter or rainy season. Especially for people who don’t use a heater in their room and only depend on incoming sunlight. If we feel our room colder than usual it can make us don’t feel comfortable while staying at home. A cold room also can make it feels moist and it can damage our furniture especially wooden furniture. It is not resistant to humid environments because it can create mold. This time we will give you some tips to make your room feel warm even in the winter or rainy season.
- Generally, a curtain is to cover our window but do you know if the curtain can also make our room feel warm? It can make sunlight on the outside to be easy to pass to our room when the curtains were opened. At the night, we should close it and it makes our room feel warm. It can keep our room temperature at the night. The curtain also prevents the night breeze comes in and makes our room look prettier.
- Don’t make a room temperature change to be cold because of the continuous opening of the vent. If we have ventilation and always open even at the night, we should close it from now on. It can make our room feel warm even during the winter or rainy season.
- Use a heater in the room to make it feel warmer. If we have a big room and always feel cold in the winter, a heater is a solution for us. It can make our room feel warmer than doesn’t use at all.
- A fluffy carpet can be added to our home to make it feel warmer and also look prettier. Actually, we can choose other carpets as long as it is related to the design. If we want to make our room always feel warm, a fluffy carpet is a solution for us. It has a gorgeous design and has a soft texture that is suitable for us.
Bigger and Warmer Room Decorating Ideas
After making a bigger and warmer room, now we should make it look prettier with some decorating ideas from us. If you use our ideas, we can be sure to make your room look pretty and get a good impression on people that come to your house.
If we want to make it warm without using a heater or something that we can use, a fireplace is our recommendation. We should make a fireplace in our room to make it tend to look vintage concept but still warmer. We can turn on the fire in our room in the winter or rainy season. A yellow light lamp is suitable for this room because it can make us feel warmer than using a white light lamp as usual. To make it look bigger, we can use some furniture that doesn’t have a big size. It is useful to create a bigger impression.
In the living room, we can add a sofa and blanket close to the window to make it feel warmer in the winter or rainy season. We can use a blanket and aromatherapy candle to make us feel warmer and comfortable while staying in our room. An aromatherapy candle can also make it have a relaxing smell that makes us relax.
There are many architectures that recommend bright colors as color furniture to make a bigger impression in our room. White color is one of the recommendations to make it look bigger and wider at the same time. It is suitable for people who want to make a feminine concept in their room. White color can also make our room warmer and brighter even at the night.
It is necessary to make our room look bigger and warmer at the same time because it can make us feel comfortable while staying at home. If we have a small place some tips and decorating ideas from us are very suitable for you. Hopefully, by using our ideas we might help you to make a bigger and warmer room in your house. See you next time!